Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TUNISIAN ENTRELAC AND IN THE ROUND

I always wanted to learn Tunisian Entrelac Crochet, so I bought the leaflet from Carolyn Christmas, and here is my first attemp. I am doing this blanket for my Grandaughter to be born next May and

 I watched these videos in Spanish with the instructions for Tunisian Entrelac and love them. Thank you Ma. de Jesus for so generously sharing.




And from some great videos  ( I do not speak the language, but just watched and learned)

I made these gloves for my nephew Juanito who lives in France and it gets to be really cold on a long winter time.

And I made this scarflette also for my nephew  Juanito to match with his gloves.



6 comments:

Rosario said...

gracias por su comentario Maria. Estoy emocionada porque ya tengo la tabla para tejer. Y empese una bufanda para mi hija. Estoy tejiendo un rebozo en oracion para una joven que tiene leusemia. Mi madre me enseno a tejer pero nunca lo abia hecho yo sola. Gracias a usted y sus videos voy a aprender mas.

Blanket America said...

Nice designs here...simple and tempting to get hold of a knitting set and start doing them.

charity

guppygirl said...

Lovely projects, Maria :) I am so loving that entrelac blanket! Love it <3 Hugs!

jyoti said...

Yeah this article make me inspiring cause its gave me many lot of inform which is was very much essential for me.
seo company

AG mode said...

Great projects Maria! :)

志文志文 said...

may the blessing be with you.........................................