Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ANDREA IS BORN!!!!! SHE IS WONDERFUL


I loom knitted the hat she is wearing with brioche stitch in the round.












Yes, she is with us now, she is wonderful and she is MY GRANDAUGHTER!! She was born on May 4th and my daughter had her with  natural childbirth, with no C section or epidural or sedatives. She just managed the contractions with breathing and relaxation.  I am really proud of her. I was in the delivery room and was present when she came out to the world.  We have a bonding. I love her so much and I have the feeling she also loves me.



3 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations, Maria. She is beautiful.

Carmen (scraplady53)

Jenny (GuppyLovesShark) said...

Congratulations Maria! She is such a pretty baby :)

Isela said...

She is so adorable!!!