Friday, July 8, 2011

Vertical stripes Moebius scarf on the 10 peg knitting board



This morning I had a nice surprise because one of my projects was chosen to be in the home page picture of one of my looming groups, the KKLK and it felt really good. This project is very special because it is the first time I try vertical stripes on the knitting board

Esta manana tuve una sorpresa muy agradable porque uno de mis proyectos fue escogido para estar en la pagina principal de uno de mis grupos de tejido en telar que es el KKLK y me senti superbien. Este proyecto es muy especial porque es la primera vez que hago las bandas verticales de diferente color en el telar rectangular.









When you are looming and getting to the joining point you twist them together and continue to loom each other to its side. 

Al llegar al punto de union de ambos estambres se entrelazan uno con el otro y se continua el tejido cada uno a su lado.                      






1 comment:

Brenda, Domedweller said...

Thank you for posting about your scarf! I love the idea of using two colors!