Monday, January 14, 2008

Midge Scarf exchange

It has been quite a while since I last posted in my blog, two months to be exactly, but it is because time flies, or is it life that flies away? Anyway here are some pictures of the midge scarves I made the purple one which I sent to my partner in the Christmas exchange from my looming group. And I also got from her, June (Loom_lady) a really nice one and some dishcloths very pretty. I also loomed a blue one as a gift and I even made one in Tunisian Crochet with Christmas colors. This kind of scarves are so comfy and you really can wear them with any kind of wardrobe. The pattern is available at Isela's site,scroll down and in the right side look for scarflette in the "free loom patterns section". Don't forget to leave a donation as Isela has done so much for us loom knitters.





No comments: