Monday, November 30, 2009

BABY SWEATER WITH BRIOCHE STITCH

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog. Been very busy as I moved my office and did not have the time totally to loom and do crafts.

But now winter has arrived to Mexico and it is kind of chilly. I have started to loom knit, needle knit and crochet again.


BABY SWEATER LOOMKNITTED ON MY AJAL WITH BRIOCHE STITCH














I also loomknitted this really nice baby sweater (ribbon not yet added as we still don't know the sex of the baby, but in 15 days we will!!!! I can't wait!!!). I used my AJAL FG (adjustable knitting board) 12", fine gauge and it is so great to work with!!! These looms are pure art.






Long tail cast on


















































A variation of Brioche Stitch (described by Lady Alwen for the first time in the looms) I wrapped the yarn on all the pegs instead of every other one. This way the sweater was more cozy and comfy.





















Stitches come out so great. I enjoy this way of wrapping a lot!! It is fun and speedy because you lift up only one side each row and then the other

2 comments:

Jenny (GuppyLovesShark) said...

That is a beautiful yarn, Maria :) The sweater is the sweetest and the cloth is wonderful. I have been meaning to learn tunisian crochet for some time now. I'll have to check out the link. Hugs and loves!

Fabiana said...

esta muy bonito... como haces este tejido? Faby